4 months ago
Immediate Start Available
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and innovative financial sales team based in the heart of London’s financial district, Canary Wharf. Expect rapid progression for the right candidate in this “work hard, play hard” environment where work ethic and ambition are rewarded by their uncapped commission structure and enviable benefits schemes. Seeking multiple money-hungry graduates, this client offers full on-the-job training as well as a graduated introduction to the full sales cycle.
2 x Graduate Financial Sales Executive
£25k Basic (1st year OTE 40k)
Flexible start dates throughout the summer
- Uncapped commission
- 23 days annual holiday
- Company phone & laptop
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events at some of London’s premier members clubs
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
The ideal candidate will have an incredible work ethic and be a confident self-starter, happy to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will benefit from a fantastic sociable working environment.
- Recent graduate (2015-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Russell Group University
- Previous sales experience not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.