6 months ago
Working in the FMCG space, our client has experienced a period of impressive growth this financial year and as a result are recruiting for two hard-working, tenacious and money motivated graduates to begin their career in sales. Amongst other attributes, a positive attitude, confident demeanour and engaging personality are essential in this “work hard, play hard” sales environment. You will play an important role in the whole sales process including business development and account management and even contribute to their already successful marketing campaigns.
2 x Graduate Sales Development Executive
£20-24k Basic (1st year OTE 35k)
Immediate Start Available
- Company phone
- 23 days annual holiday
- Birthday off
- Opportunity for rapid progression – top performers typically achieve promotion within 3 months!
- Genuinely sociable working environment
- Subsidised gym membership
- Work with household name brands
- Season ticket loan
- Holiday and lunch club performance rewards
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to all levels of business hierarchy
- Develop sound product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2018)
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
- Resilient and robust attitude
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.