£24,000 (1st year OTE £35K)
SS - Media Rec
4 months ago
Flexible Start Dates
Are you the kind of person that loves a meritocratic environment? Do you like the idea of being in and out of the office all day, meeting with like-minded people?
3X Graduate Media Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary: £22-24K (£35KOTE)
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
- The company is a firm believer in being rewarded for the effort that you put in
- With fast progression and uncapped commission, the sky really is the limit!
- The company was established in 2001 and since then has grown to be market leaders in the media recruitment sector and are continuing to grow!
- With holidays to Ibiza, Vegas and the Alps for top performers the company firmly understands the ‘work hard, play hard’ vibe.
- If you get annoyed with someone turning up late to work every day and still getting the same pay packet and progression as you, then you could be a perfect fit for roles based within media recruitment.
- Media recruitment is also an exciting and ever-growing industry as everyone you speak with will have the same passion and enthusiasm for the industry that you do! Rather than talking to dull financial sales directors all day!
- If you like the idea of a media recruitment role where there is lots of variation in the day such as client meetings, staff incentives and regular training, rather than being stuck ‘smashing the phones’ all day then this could be perfect for you.
- Do you have a natural competitive streak and always strive to win? Maybe through playing sports or maybe just always trying to be the more dominant sibling?
As a media sales recruitment consultant there will be a huge variety to your daily activities some of which will include:
- Liaising with clients and candidates – whether it’s finding new clients or regularly contacting existing clients you will be exposed to a huge variety of ‘C-Level execs’ – valuable experience for any graduate!
- Attending client meetings – You won’t be just smashing the phone all day like most sales roles – This role will provide you the opportunity to get out of the office and socialise!
- Networking events – Due to the creativeness of the media sales industry there is normally a lot of scope to attend events you genuinely have a passion for!
If you think this role looks interesting, or would like to know more, why not apply? EVERYONE will get a response! Alternatively send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and id be more than happy to have a chat!