7 months ago
Immediate Start Available
If your worst nightmare is quietly watching time tick away, waiting for 5:30 to arrive, then you should be working in the fast-paced, dynamic and vibrant environment that recruitment offers. Where you’re more likely to wish for an extra hour in the day rather than pray for home time and be rewarded extrinsically and intrinsically for all your own efforts.
4 x Junior Recruitment Associate – Media Graduates
£22k Basic (1st year OTE £35k)
Immediate Starts Available
- Uncapped commission structure
- 23 days annual holiday
- Monthly performance rewards (Michelin Star lunch clubs, expensed drinks afternoons, tech prizes)
- The harder you work, the more successful you will be – meritocracy at its finest!
- Multiple social events – Rooftop bars, Sporting events, outdoor activities
- Discounted gym membership – with pool and spa
- Fantastic modern offices with free breakfast available
- Annual Holiday prize for top performers (Ibiza, Barcelona, Milan)
- OFFICE DOG – Chester the Beagle
Your day will be built around variety –
- Meeting clients
- Finding and networking with some of the finest talent in the media industry
- Writing innovative, engaging content - job adverts
- Negotiating deals
- Celebrating big wins!
Personality and social skills make up 50% of the role so if …
- You are a recent graduate (2014-2018)
- You’re interested in all things media related
- You have a real hunger to succeed in a challenging industry
- You’re a tough cookie with a real resilience
- You carry yourself with confidence and can hold a conversation with all types
- You have an ambitious nature with a strong desire for career progression
- Competition is your comfort zone and you’re addicted to success
… this could well be your dream job!
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.