£25,000 OTE £35K
SS - Bristol
4 months ago
Flexible Start Dates
Are you the kind of person that loves a meritocratic environment? Do you like the idea of being in and out of the office all day, meeting with like-minded people? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
4X Graduate Technology Sales Executive
Basic Salary : Incredibly competitive at £25K rising to £27.5K after 3 months!
Start Date: Flexible Start Dates
About the company
- Founded in 2000 the company have built a loyal and rapidly growing customer base, including many leading brands across a diverse range of sectors including Media, Finance, Technology, Events and many more.
- With recent investment funding, new management team members, and continuous product development, the company is one of the UK’s fastest-growing software companies.
- They provide solutions to develop people within a business and support the entire employee lifecycle from initial hire to high flyer. Meaning that there is a huge amount of autonomy within the role and a massive amount of progression! (if you’re willing to work hard of course!)
- If you get annoyed with someone turning up late to work every day and still getting the same pay packet and progression as you, then you could be a perfect fit for this role.
- Tech is also an exciting and ever-growing industry as everyone you speak with will have the same passion and enthusiasm for the industry that you do! Given that you will be working with a range of sectors it’s important that you are adaptable and trainable!
- If you like the idea of a role where there is lots of variation in the day such as client meetings, staff incentives and regular training, rather than being stuck ‘smashing the phones’ all day then this could be perfect for you.
- Do you have a natural competitive streak and always strive to win? Maybe through playing sports or maybe just always trying to be the more dominant sibling?
- Recent Graduate with a 2:1 or higher or relevant sales experience!
As a sales consultant there will be a huge variety to your daily activities some of which will include:
- Liaising with clients – whether it’s finding new clients or regularly contacting existing clients you will be exposed to a huge variety of ‘C-Level execs’ – valuable experience for any graduate!
- Attending client meetings – You won’t be just smashing the phone all day like most sales roles – This role will provide you the opportunity to get out of the office and socialise!
- Networking events – Due to the huge range of sectors you will be working on there is normally a lot of scope to attend events you genuinely have a passion for!
If you think this role looks interesting, or would like to know more, why not apply? EVERYONE will get a response!