£22k (1st year OTE £40k+)
3 months ago
Immediate Starts Available
Value culture, career progression and earning potential? Want to earn £40k in year 1 and work in a role where personality counts for 70% of what you do?
Our client has adopted a truly innovative approach to recruitment, helping Tech start-ups scale their business. Having been ranked 14th in the Startup 100 list in 2018, they themselves have experienced terrific growth over the past few years and with offices in London and Manchester, they are forecasting another great year and as such are recruiting motivated and ambitious graduates to join their recruitment team.
6 x Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Technology
£22k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Immediate Start Date Available
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Industry recognised training
- Sociable office environment – rooftop terrace
- Monthly lunch clubs for top performers
- Annual awards dinner
- 25 days annual holiday
- Company MacBook upon starting
- Rapid progression on offer for successful candidates
- Identify and qualify potential candidates through telephone screening and face-to-face interviews
- Use internal database and job boards to resource the best candidates
- Develop excellent market understanding in a competitive industry
- Develop new relationships and build rapport with hiring managers to promote your service
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Target driven
- Money motivated
- Determined and dedicated
- Inherently competitive (sporting background is highly valued)
- Ambitious and driven
- Track record of working hard to achieve success
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.