£25,000-27,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 45k OTE)
4 months ago
Graduate Fintech Sales Executive
Be one of the first ten applicants. Top Fintech Firm seeks confident and intelligent graduates to join it's expanding London based team and be part of their award-winning graduate training program.
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities.
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Office socials, cocktails happy hour and Friday Beers – soon to relocate to a brand new office!
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Birthday off
As a Graduate Financial Technology Sales Executive, you would be working for one of the biggest Fintech companies in the UK, selling a wide range of technologies into lots of different types of companies. With impressive offices located worldwide (New York, Hong Kong, Sydney), They are looking to hire someone into their London offices, with the potential of them moving abroad after their training programme has been completed. Listed in the Times Top 20 Fintech Companies to work for in London, the company is looking to recruit eager and tenacious individuals to join its expanding sales team. This role provides the opportunity to work in a great environment with amazing team support that will enable you to become an expert in B2B sales in Fintech services and gain strong, invaluable knowledge of the market
- Location: London
- Salary : £25,000-27,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 45k OTE)
- Start date: Flexible dates over the summer
The role involves selling cutting-edge FinTech products to high profile clients. The candidates will start out in the office but will quickly progress into a field sales role, consulting with clients and negotiating high-value deals. All of the candidates will be placed in the companies training programme, which will fully prepare them for the role of sales executive. The commission is uncapped, allowing for huge potential earnings, as well as plenty of extra incentives for top salespeople
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a top 50 University with a 2:1 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality – essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Financially Driven and self-motivated
- Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
- A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset to do so
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person