£24,000+ (OTE £36k+)
about 1 month ago
GlobalData is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
Ø Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
Ø Acquired in December 2015 due to exponential YoY growth and now listed on the London Stock Exchange with £358m market cap
Ø Growth YoY in EU Healthcare BD Team - £851k (2012), £2.4m (2013), £5.8m (2014), £7.8m (2015), £10.5m (2016), £14.5m (2017)
Ø Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies
Ø 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for Junior and Senior Business Development Managers to join our team and position our business intelligence platforms (SaaS) to C-level executives from European & Middle Eastern companies in the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical sectors. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
· Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
· Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
· Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
· Negotiate deals up to $1m.
· Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanour, driven by recognition, progression and delivering value to a client’s organisation.
· 18 months+ B2B Sales experience is essential for the senior role
· Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
· Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A diligent and persevering work ethic.
· Bachelor’s Degree - (Science discipline is advantageous but not essential)
What we offer
· Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (Up to 20% of deal value)
· Higher basic salary and commission structure for those with relevant experience
· Year 2 earning potential is six figures
· Clearly mapped path into Account Management/Sales Management
· Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East & US
· Quarterly Awards, Monthly dinners & Recognition incentives
· All expenses paid holiday for top performers twice a year
· Full Product, Industry & Sales Training
· Paid Vacation