£24k basic + uncapped commission ( £35k expected 1st year earnings)
22 days ago
Job Title: Sales Development Representative - multiple hires
Salary: £24k + Uncapped Commission
Exciting opportunity to be part of a growing business. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, they have served over 306 million consumers worldwide and need you to help them keep on growing. Our client has developed an innovative new platform and have already built up an impressive client base. Based in WeWork office they have an impressive working environment, with everyday perks such as the dog friendly office, a beer tap and cocktails!
Day to Day Activities in the job:
As a sales development representative building key relationships and driving business growth is a key part of your role. Your everyday activities will include:
- Ensure the sales pipeline is managed effectively.
- Set up meetings with potential new clients.
- Maintain and manage relationships with clients
- Effectively identify new business in order to qualify or disqualify leads
- Utilise social media tools such as LinkedIn to research and connect with key contacts
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build campaigns and market opportunities
- Free breakfast on Monday and Thursdays
- Beer Tap that turns on at 2pm DAILY
- Cocktails on Thursday
- Dog friendly Office
- Team incentives, including holidays, champagne, go karting etc
- Strong tight knit team with regular drinks and socials
- Full training and support
- A degree with a minimum of 2:2
- Ambitious and driven with a proactive mindset
- Strong work ethic, with a desire to go above and beyond to achieve
- Target driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills in person and over the phone.