£26k (1st year OTE £40k+)
3 months ago
Immediate Start Available
Our client offers real career opportunities in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Their remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firms overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely quickly in terms of promotion.
Since 2009 they have grown by over 100 team members. Due to their success they have also began their expansion across the UK. They place a huge emphasis on team training and development, and ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. Their teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
Financial Consultancy - Graduate Sales Executive
£26k Basic (1st year OTE £35k+)
Flexible start dates
- £34k 1st year OTE;
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months).
- Successful candidates progress quickly through the following roles:-
Business Development Executive (with company VW/Audi/BMW provided)
- In addition, Leyton offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Working in sectors ranging but not limited to Pharmaceutical, Financial, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, F1, Digital and Software;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 innovative businesses;
- Opportunity to approach new sectors on behalf of the firm.
The ideal candidate will have an incredible work ethic and be a confident self-starter, happy to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will benefit from a fantastic sociable working environment.
- Recent graduate (2015-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fantastic communicator and people person – rapport building is an essential part of the role
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.