3 months ago
*GRADUATES WATNED* - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Financial Consultancy Sales Executive
Our client helps Businesses need help to unleash the potential that is latent within them. Yet too often they struggle to find a like-minded partner, who shares the same goals – to evolve and grow. They advise clients on all aspects of innovation funding, energy consultancy, capital advisory and employment law. They have 22 offices in 10 countries with expert teams dedicated to maximising their clients’ innovation potential. Their success is the result of developing specialist teams that are a mix of highly qualified tax experts and sector specialists who understand the challenges in our clients’ businesses. Their technical consultants cover a wide range of backgrounds; from engineering to software, architecture to life sciences. In the UK, they have a 100% success rate in claiming R&D tax relief from HM Revenue and Customs.
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
The consultancy sales role will entail selected graduates to develop new business through proactive telemarketing - sourcing and communicating with clients Naturally as a sporting individual you are ambitious, competitive and you never like losing. As a Graduate Consultancy Sales Executive you will be an integral part of the business from day one. Immediately being a key player in ensuring the acquisition of exciting new clients for the business, you will be the driving force behind the company's continuing growth and expansion
- Location: MANCHESTER
- Salary: £22,000 - 24,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE £40k +)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top 50 university
- Money motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly competitive (preferable to have played sport
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels of business with a excellent phone manner
- Energetic, resilient and ability to build rapport with clients
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at call on (phone number removed).
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.