£24k (1st year OTE £40k+)
2 months ago
Flexible Starts Available
Experiencing terrific growth in line with the Tech industry itself, our client is a market leading Tech Sales organisation looking to expand owing to a continued period of success. Offering a unique opportunity to gain experience of the 360 sales cycle from day one, our client is seeking ambitious, motivated and driven graduates to join their sociable yet competitive team. Selling their innovative technology into various sectors including finance, banking and sales, the successful candidate will be on-the-job training from Senior Account Managers and as such no experience is necessary.
Graduate Business Development Executive – FinTech Sales
£24k Basic (1st year OTE £35k)
Immediate start dates available
- Uncapped commission structure
- Impressive central London office space
- Lunch club performance rewards (Michelin star restaurants)
- Company phone
- 22 days annual holiday
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Subsidised gym membership
- Industry recognised training programme
This exciting role offers an opportunity to get involved in the entire sales process from small sales through to big ticket deals.
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Find new business for the company through cold calling prospective clients
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2019)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Previous sales experience not essential – full training provided
- Motivated by a target driven environment
- Resilient manner
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.