5 months ago
Do you want to be surrounded by like-minded, outgoing individuals? Is career progression important to you? Don’t have any commercial experience but hungry to work hard and succeed?
If any of the above apply to you, a career in technology sales could be the perfect next move…
You do not have to be an expert or have any experience working within the Technology industry to become a successful sales executive – instead, all you need is the correct attitude towards learning and be willing to put the hard work in! If you do those two things a career in Technology sales will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills in the most progressive and dynamic industry, network with most influential figures in the current market and rapidly progress throughout the organisation…
FTSE 100 Technology Sales Executive – No Experience Required
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester, M2
Salary: £20000 - £23000 plus uncapped commission
The Client –
Founded in 2012 this excellent company is in fantastic modern offices in the Northern Quarter. With exceptional training provided, they are now looking for 2 recent graduates to join their expanding sales team. Our client has created a smart all-in-one marketing and sales acceleration solution. They provide organizations a GDPR compliant way to prospect leads and enrich data to target their time more efficiently and successfully.
What to expect on a day-to-day as a Technology Sales Executive?
- Opening conversations and links with new SME businesses
- explaining the benefits of using the research and expertise that the IT solutions on offer can do for their business.
- Identifying where there are gaps in the market and mapping out who are the best companies to target.
- Completing the whole sales cycle, from prospecting potential new clients to finally closing new business
- Continually exceeding sales targets set by your Manager in your region
- Working as part of a wider Business Development team and helping to contribute towards team targets
A successful Technology Sales Executive will posses most of the following attributes:
- A minimum of 2:2 from a top 60 University in any degree subject
- Commercial experience is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, with eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- Extra-curricular achievements - open to a wide range of achievements
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
- Ability to have complex conversations with individuals who are experts/leaders in their field
- Having the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.