7 months ago
Graduate Account Executive
£22k - £40k OTE
London – Canary Wharf
Are you financially driven? Do you want to progress quickly within your career?
There is a great opportunity for driven graduates to join this successful media sales team as an account executive. Our client is one of the largest publishers in the UK, providing trusted news and information to the nation in print and online. As an account executive you will join the solutions division responsible for bringing together editorial output with agencies and clients, driving digital revenue.
- Fantastic earning potential – uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite gym
- Great location with modern offices – drinks on Thursday
- Company socials – Summer and Christmas party
- Regular team incentives
- Communicate with your portfolio of agencies and clients on a daily basis
- Build and develop relationships with agencies and trading desks
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various teams within the company
- Support the Account Managers on your team
- Continually develop your knowledge and skills by attending company training
- Develop understanding of advertisers strategies to build bespoke solutions
- Help forecast and report revenue on a weekly basis
- Represent the company within the wider company
The Ideal Account Executive:
- Graduated in the last 3 years in any discipline
- Great communication skills – build rapport quickly, fantastic interpersonal sales
- Extremely driven – financially motivated and driven by success
- Be resilient and hard working
- Eager to learn and develop
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.