10 days ago
*GRADUATES WANTED* - 4 Roles Available
Graduate Account Management - Technology
Are you looking to progress you career quickly in a fast pace varied Technology Sales Environment? Are you looking to join a progressive company which set the standard in Training Graduates?
This globally respected company is looking for a multiple graduates to join as an Account Manager to join their successful already thriving Sales team into their Graduate Training Scheme. With London offices, complete with bar and restaurant, you will be part of a very sociable sales team, where work-life balance is key. They are looking for multiple individuals who can embrace their extensive training and strive to succeed and secure progression into ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. This is an opportunity for a confident graduate to join this exciting team and make their mark!
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities. (Annual Christmas and Summer parties)
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants – For top billers
- Smart, trendy offices in CENTRAL LONDON. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour .
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Consistent Trips to work to various locations (E.G. NY, Cape Town, Paris, Berlin)
Salary: £23,000 – 26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE 35k +)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client started in the 1990’s and since has grown into a FTSE 250 company. It is now established as one of the market leaders in Technology infrastructure. Been part of the Times top 10 companies to work for in the last 10 years, awarded for their training and company culture. At the company, you’ll help us further increase their Client Base in 2019, through your hunger and drive to succeed .
What they are looking from a Candidate
- Educated to a 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Advertising Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive (Preferable played sport to a high standard)
- Confident, resilient and atarget driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.