GC - AS
15 days ago
*GRADUATES WANTED* - 4 Roles Available
Graduate Advertising Sales Executive
Are you looking to progress you career quickly in a fast pace varied Advertising Sales Environment? Are you looking to join a progressive company which set the standard in Training Graduates?
This globally respected company is looking for a multiple graduates to join as Advertising Sales Executive to join their successful already thriving Sales team into their Graduate Training Scheme. With London offices, complete with bar and restaurant, you will be part of a very sociable sales team, where work-life balance is key. They are looking for multiple individuals who can embrace their extensive training and strive to succeed and secure progression into ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. This is an opportunity for a confident graduate to join this exciting team and make their mark!
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities. (Annual Christmas and Summer parties)
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants – For top billers
- Smart, trendy offices in CENTRAL LONDON. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour .
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Consistent Trips to work to various locations (E.G. NY, Cape Town, Paris, Berlin)
Salary: £24,000 – 26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE 35k +)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Clients influential newsbrands sit at the heart of their communities, forming part of the fabric of everyday life for millions of people across the country. As part of this company publisher of the numerous publication they benefit from the scale. They average 21.5 million mobile visitors – that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month they attract over 32 million unique visitors. That’s more than their competitors. At the company, you’ll help us further increase their digital audience in 2019.
What they are looking from a Candidate
- Educated to a 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Advertising Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive (Preferable played sport to a high standard)
- Confident, resilient and atarget driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.