5 months ago
In an age where technology and artificial intelligence is creeping into all other areas of business, it’s impossible to understate the value you could add to the market as a recruitment consultant. Working across financial markets, sourcing brokers and dealers, getting to grips with FinTech, banking and the real estate market you will be searching the market for some of the industries most forward-thinking minds and conversing with innovative thinkers on a daily basis in a job where your own character and charisma are half the battle.
Graduate Banking Recruitment Consultant – Award Winning Agency
£24k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Flexible start dates available
- Company phone
- 23 days annual holiday
- Weekly drinks evenings
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Subsidised gym membership
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Holiday and lunch club performance rewards
Variety is the spice of life. And in this role, no two days will be alike …
- Network with some of the country’s greatest Tech talent
- Go for drinks with industry leading brands
- Work alongside
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2014-2018)
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.