£26,000 (1st year OTE £35k+)
2 months ago
My client is leading consultancy firm with a unique goal; to quickly improve the financial performance of its clients without impacting on their core business. Currently in the UK, their specific expertise is in the optimisation of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits, R&D grants, Patent Box and HR/support across the SME market as well as large national accounts.
This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to begin a sales career in a fast-paced environment where success is rewarded by an uncapped commission structure and speedy career progression.
8 x Graduate Sales Executive - Financial Consultancy
£25k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Flexible start dates
- Company phone & laptop
- 25 days annual holiday
- 1 duvet day per year
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Subsidised gym membership
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Opportunities to work abroad (New York, Dubai, Switzerland)
- Lunch club performance rewards
- Regular social events at some of London’s premier members clubs
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
The ideal candidate will have an incredible work ethic and be a confident self-starter, happy to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will benefit from a fantastic sociable working environment.
- Recent graduate (2015-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a Red Brick University
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fantastic communicator and people person – rapport building is an essential part of the role
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.