£22k (1st year OTE £35k+)
2 months ago
Immediate Starts Available
We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
Each hire is the chance to find someone great, who will bring fresh ideas and energy to drive your business forward! For individuals, each new role is a chance to make an impact, develop skills and make new friends. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both companies and candidates dread. Tempo is here to change that
We launched our MVP in May 2017 and started generating revenue the day it went live. We haven’t looked back since: the last 18 months has seen over 40,000 candidates sign up to our platform; roughly 2,000 employers (including the likes of Monzo, Uber Eats, Bulb Energy and BCG to name a few); the size of the team has quadrupled and investors have supported the business with over £3M of funding to accelerate our growth.
But we’re not done yet - we need more amazing business development execs to join our team as we consolidate and accelerate our expansion into 2019. Although we’ve got great traction and a maturing product, we’re still a small and dynamic team and most definitely still in startup mode, so we’re looking for people who are:
- Super smart, driven and a little bit different from the norm
- Responsible and diligent - willing to go out of your comfort zone to deliver greatness
- Team players - ready to have a laugh and support your colleagues.
- Performing outbound B2B sales activity – generating opportunities that ultimately lead to closed deals.
- Identifying and approaching new client prospects, via any means possible. Researching accounts to establish the most intelligent route in.
- Be able to deliver a perfect elevator pitch over the phone as well as writing carefully crafted emails.
- Establish a healthy pipeline and be committed to converting as many as possible to paying customers.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Build strong relationships and gather feedback that will help us refine and improve our product.
- Working closely with the Co-founders and Marketing team on creative initiatives that will help boost exposure.
- Share options
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Regular team lunches
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Mystery box (all will be revealed!)
- Working with a fun, smart team