£25,000 (OTE £50k + Perks)
5 months ago
My client is a global best practice, consulting and technology company. Headquartered in Manhattan and listed on the New York stock exchange, but with over 6,000 employees based in tens of offices across the world, they are a truly global business. Their clients match this description, too - they work with over 90% of the Fortune 500 and 85% of the FTSE 100.
In the London office - in Holborn - they are growing. They are looking to bring exceptional graduate talent onto their Sales graduate programme. This programme is split into two parts, account management and business development.
My client is looking to hire a number of Account Development Representatives into Business Development positions on their graduate scheme. This is the first step on a graduate programme that leads from entry level to Associate Director, and is only open to the highest calibre of graduate talent out there.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organisation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit
What can we offer you?
- On-the-job experience and a world-class training program
- Clear career paths and professional development opportunities
- Annual incentive trips that reward and recognise top sales performers
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- £25,000+ basic salary
- Commission package, with average earnings on the first year of the graduate programme being £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (33 days total)
- Medical Cover
- Dental Cover
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Gym membership
- 3 days volunteering leave
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills, then don’t hesitate to apply.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.