5 months ago
Do you want to be an account manager within months? Is progression and being valued important to you? Do you want to work in brand new modern offices in the Northern Quarter? An industry leading media sales firm are looking for 2 energetic, motivated and career driven individuals to join their young team in the heart of the city.
Graduate Digital Media Sales Executive - No Experience Required
Salary: £19000 - £22000
Location: Northern Quarter with opportunities to work internationally after year 1
Start Date: ASAP
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Team trips each quarter for top performers (Ibiza, New York, Marbella, Amsterdam)
- Chance to attend A list award shows and events
- Champagne Fridays and early finish
- Company Macbook and Iphone
- Cycle to work scheme and free gym memberships
Media Sales - The Company:
You will be joining a fun, fast paced working environment in quirky, modern offices in the heart of the city. The client creates visually striking, compelling and interactive content that helps position clients as the leading authorities in their sectors. The content strengthens the clients’ brands by increasing engagement with their members, customers and wider communities; boosting customer retention and growth and promoting their initiatives.
With a high quality graduate training scheme, their global offices will allow you the chance to test your sales skills abroad. They have a fantastic array of bonus schemes available including the chance to attend A-list events and company trips abroad for top performers.
Media Sales – The Role:
As a Media Sales Executive the role will require you to sell media packages to new and existing clients which range from digital online advertisement to reprints and exhibition spaces. This involves calling clients on a daily basis with proposals on ways in which to maximise profits and potential returns, helping to secure them as new accounts.
As a new member of the team you will be trained extensively to ensure you have the required skills to open, close and execute high level deals, giving you the potential to earn uncapped commission on top of your base salary.
Media Sales – The Candidate:
Our client is looking for highly motivated, engaging graduates who are willing to work hard to achieve their targets. The suitable candidates for this Media Sales Executive should have the following:
- Recent graduate with a 2:2 is preferred but not necessary
- Previous sales experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Naturally enthusiastic with a passion to exceed targets
- Confidence to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Be results driven Resilient in nature and have the ability to bounce back stronger from any setback
- Strong telephone manner with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- High achiever
If you think you’d be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.