GC - DMSE
3 months ago
Our client is an established digital sales company, looking for 4 Digital Sales Executives to expand their sales team being based in Central London.
Do you have the drive to succeed? Are you money hungry? Do you want a career that you can quickly progress in? with offices all over the UK, New York, Dubai, Zurich and Singapore
Provides indispensable business information, data and analytics solutions to professionals in many of the world’s biggest industries. Our reach is global, our range is vast, and our goal is clear – delivering products that help our customers become more successful. The company is a world‐leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries. Our strategic goal is to help businesses in our key markets achieve success by delivering innovative, industry-critical data services, information and tools. We invest in understanding our customers so we can best meet their needs, and we’re committed to growing our business sustainably within scalable, strong models.
This is a multi-national organisation and hires on a truly international scale. This company very much embellishes the 'work hard, play hard' ethos and has some extremely high quality incentives such as
- Uncapped Commission, Fast Career Progression, Award winning training programme
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Free gym membership
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley)
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
- Birthday off
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (1ST OTE £35,000: 2ND OTE £45,000 : 3RD OTE £60,000)
Start Date: ASAP
- Developing new business
- Selling digital media solutions
- Dealing with blue chip clients
- Hitting monthly sales targets
- Progression into Account management after 6 months.
- Educated to a degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Sales.
- Competitive, resilient and Confident
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.