£23,000 OTE £35,000
5 months ago
Graduate Events Sales Executive
Salary: £23k OTE £40K
Location: Central London
Flexible Start Dates
One of the world’s largest conference and events companies are looking to take on graduates across a number of their teams. Founded in the 1970’s they have gone from strength to strength over the years and are now a FTSE listed business. The sectors they now cover include sciences, medicine, finance, investments, commodities and telecommunications.
- Uncapped commission – get rewarded for your hard work
- Sales performance prizes – trips away, lunch clubs, tickets for events
- Worldwide travel opportunities
- Training academy – learn about the industry and the sales process
- Fast track progression – managerial position within a couple of years
- Energetic fast paced working environment in Central London
They are looking to take on ambitious graduates for their delegate sales teams. The role involves contacting managers at leading businesses, discussing the benefits of the conferences and signing up delegates to attend. This is a very consultative sales process and is 95% warm calling as the people you contact have either expressed an interest in the event already.
The Ideal Delegate Sales Executive will have:
- A degree in any discipline (graduated between 2016- 2018)
- Great communication skills – be able to build rapport with clients
- Eagerness to learn – aspire to learn and develop new skills
- Drive – be extremely driven to succeed and progress
- Work ethic – be hardworking and target driven
If you think you’d be well suited to this position and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.