6 months ago
Graduate Fasttrack are hiring!
Graduate Fasttrack are looking for 3 x Candidate Consultants to join our rapidly growing office in Manchester. You will be provided with world class training and direct mentorship from company directors, enabling you to become one of the top earning recruiters in Manchester.
Graduate Fasttrack Candidate Consultant
Location: Albert Square, Manchester
Salary: £21000 plus uncapped commission (£32000 OTE Year 1)
What are the benefits you can expect from Graduate Fasttrack?
- £21,000 basic + uncapped commission
- Fast progression - never more than 3 months away from promotion
- Regular incentives including quarterly holiday targets, monthly lunch clubs at top restaurants across Manchester and spot cash incentives
- Monthly socials
- Discounted gym membership and extended lunch breaks to attend gym
- Early finish on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fantastic office space, with free coffee, tea and juice, and free beer and pizza on a Friday!
Graduate Fasttrack, who are we?
Graduate Fasttrack have been a market leading company in graduate recruitment since 2003. We specialise in placing exceptional graduates with 0-3 years’ experience in to sales and recruitment roles across the UK.
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to FTSE 100 businesses. We fully manage our clients graduate attraction strategy and our carefully tailored candidate screening process involves four separate stages, ensuring we only work with the highest calibre of graduate talent.
As a Talent Executive at Graduate Fasttrack, you will develop your understanding of recruitment and develop a number of different skills, including business development and account management.
What progression route do we offer?
Throughout your first year with Graduate Fasttrack, you will be part of our Graduate Academy, where we will fast-track you through the business and support you with your personal and professional development.
- First 3 months: Resourcer - Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements.
- Next 3 months: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres.
- Next 3-6 months: Recruitment Consultant - Starting to work with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients.
- Next 3 months: Senior Recruitment Consultant - Full 360 Recruitment role, starting to specialise in areas you want to move into and taking on more responsibility in the business.
What we look for in a candidate?
- Competitive (and can prove this, e.g. a background in sport)
- Driven (money-motivated and wants to move up the business)
- A recent graduate (will also consider non-graduates)
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Understands the expectations of the roles and the business
- Will ADD VALUE to the business
- Eager to learn and develop
If you think that you would be suitable for this position and want to join our team then drop an email over to Jack Pollard!