£25k (1st year OTE £50k+)
6 days ago
Immediate Starts Available
Our client is a key provider of savings to over 50,000 customers worldwide through a suite of business travel payment solutions which include central bill accounts, corporate cards and online management tools. They are looking for talented, ambitious and motivated graduates to join their Graduate Programme. The job will begin with a structured 12 week training programme, overseen by one of the company’s Senior Account Managers, and will develop into a full 360 sales role including new business generation and Account Management.
Graduate Financial Services Sales
Chiswick Business Park
£25k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Immediate start dates available
- Company phone & laptop
- Uncapped commission structure
- 22 days annual holiday (plus birthday off)
- Never more than 3 months away from a promotion!
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Regular lunch club performance rewards
- Fantastic work culture with regular socials (Wimbledon, Royal Ascot to name a few)
- Find new business for the company by reaching out to prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2017-2019)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Interest in financial markets advantageous
- Previous sales experience not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Target driven and goal oriented
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.