6 months ago
Graduate FinTech Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Scheme - Worldwide Tech Firm – Leading business in the UK
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: £22-£24k starting salary + uncapped commission (1st year £40k expected)
Start date: Immediately
- Outstanding, paid training program
- Discounted tech
- Private members club membership
- 24 Days paid holiday + your birthday off
- Monthly lunches and Luxury Champagne Afternoons
- Annual Luxury Holidays - Miami/New York City
- Office socials and Friday Beers
- Fast Career Progression
You will be working with one of the leading tech firms in the Uk, selling a wide range of technologies to numerous different types of companies. With impressive offices located across the country and an abundance of included benefits, this is a fantastic position for any driven graduate. The company are rated of the best places to work in the UK and have achieved this accolade through their exceptional training programs and state of the art working environments.
The role as a Fintech Sales Executive
The role as a fintech sales executive is job that not everyone is aware of and which will differ from day to day, but here is a rough idea of the day to day roles and responsibilities of a Graduate Fintech Sales Executive:
- Business development- Approaching and winning new clients to work with the business.
- Account management- working with businesses over time, developing a rapport and a long lasting relationship.
- Business to Business calls- The most efficient way of doing business is over the phone and as a sales person this is the most valuable tool.
- Meetings- Meeting with clients face to face and networking.
- Marketing Analysis- Keeping up to date with the market is incredibly important when selling technology, therefore research is a vital element.
Graduate experience and requirements
- Must have graduated between 2016 and 2018 with either a 2:1 or first class degree.
- The perfect candidate will have previous experience showing resilience in the work place.
- You must have a financial drive and be self-motivated.
- Confidence really is key in a sales position therefore we’re looking for talented individuals with an abundance of charisma.
- Knowledge of current fintech is desired but not necessary.
If you think you’d be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Hannah Carroll at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If this seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.