£22,000 OTE £35,000
5 months ago
Do you want to work for a market leading company in central London with opportunities to relocate to New York? Is rapid career progression important you? Also want to earn £40K in your first year?
Become a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, working in the innovative, fast paced Technology sector. This company has been named as one of the UK’s best companies to work for year after year, providing a great working culture, rapid career progression and great earning potential.
Role: 4X Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Basic Salary £22K - £40K OTE
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Be trained as a full 360 recruitment consultant from day one
- Be trained by the award winning Learning and Development team
- Win new business and develop existing relationships with clients
- Resource the best candidates on the market
- Interview candidates
- Host your own industry events
Benefits of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped Commission
- Quarterly team incentives – Ascot, Water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Frequent company socials – annual ski trip, west end shows, music festivals
- Free gym memberships, monthly massages and hypnotherapy sessions
- Training academy and mentor program
- Prosecco and beer every Friday
The Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recent graduate (2016-2018) in any discipline
- Extremely driven to succeed and money motivated
- Have great communication skills and can build rapport quickly
- Resilient nature and hard working
- Willingness to learn
If you think you’d be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.