5 months ago
Are you looking for working environment where your hard work is directly reflected in your pay? Do you aspire to work in the USA or Europe? Can’t think of anything worse than being sat in a silent office all day? If any of the above questions apply to you then keep reading…
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Times Top 100 Award Winning Company
Location: Manchester, Spinningfields – M3
Salary: £20000 - £22000 OTE £30000 Year 1
Start Date: ASAP
Recruitment Consultant – The Client:
Established in 2001 our client has won a host of awards including the “Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work”. Their offices can be found in Manchester, Texas, London and Houston and they also have plans to have further offices across Europe by the end of 2019 – perfect for those with international aspirations!
Our client looks to develop graduates through their renowned training scheme. They tailor a 1 year development programme that features training, workshops, e-learning, and individual mentors to each individual graduate. This means you will gain the skills and confidence needed to be a successful Consultant as well as able to earn the many lucrative incentives that come with the job!
- Uncapped commission meaning unlimited earning potential
- Clear progression structure up to management
- Regular weekly incentives including lunch clubs to Manchester’s top restaurants
- Subsidised gym memberships and travel
- Quarterly holidays for top performers to Amsterdam, Prague and Budapest
- Late start Mondays and early finish Fridays
What can I expect to do as a Recruitment Consultant?
You will be tasked with developing expert knowledge in your sector working alongside ambitious and motivated individuals who will share their expertise and celebrate your success. Your job on a day to day basis is to help marry the wants and needs of a client with those of a candidate to successfully fill vacancies.
The daily Recruitment process will typically consist of:
- Sourcing new clients through business development calls
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting Attending client meetings and networking events
- Qualifying candidates, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process - negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer
What makes a successful Recruitment Consultant?
We look for hungry and ambitious people who want to work in a challenging, fast paced environment. You will possess a talent for building relationships and will enjoy working in a target-driven role where you are truly the master of your own destiny. Furthermore, we look for you to be resilient, persistent and determined to achieve results with a strong sales-focus.
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.