Up to £24000 depending on experience (plus commission)
about 1 year ago
Exciting graduate opportunity with SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER start dates
Our client has already been joined by 10 ambitious graduates in the past 4 months and they want MORE!
Join one of the UK’s leading financial recruitment company’s, who pride themselves on delivering a high-end service to their high-profile client base.
The company was established in 2005 and has been growing in both size and success ever since. They are currently taking this growth to the next level and want to double their team in the next year, opening new offices all over the UK and overseas. They are seeking ambitious like-minded individuals to join this new growth and aid their success.
You will join the company’s successful 12-week training program along with your new colleagues, and together you’ll learn everything you need to learn about become a successful recruitment executive. From day one you’ll have support but also responsibilities, you can make an impact and be on the path to success.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Pulling CVs, searching job boards and following leads to establish new business
- Reaching out to potential candidates via a high volume of calls
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Liaising with clients
- Networking and seeking new clients with the overall aim of a mutually beneficial deal
- You’ve recently graduated with a 2:1 or above in a any given subject.
- You’re willing to put in hard work and be rewarded for it.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and are driven to succeed.
- You thrive with having set targets and goals to achieve.
- You are resilient and want to progress to the top
- You are an excellent at communicating both face to face and via the phone
- You get out what you put in, with an unlimited earning potential you could be earning at least £35k in your first year alone.
- Weekly incentives such as cash prizes, alcohol and late starts.
- Team socials such as go karting, spa days, weekly drinks
- Free breakfast 3 days a week
- 25 days holiday with your birthday off!
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.