23,000 - 26,000
GC - RR
8 months ago
*Graduates Wanted * - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
A start up Recruitment Firm looking for a hungry graduate to join on their Executive Search and to help with exponential growth of the company.
Our client who are experienced consultants deliver the highest calibre people and change professionals, across the UK and Internationally, through our Interim Management and Executive services. We are passionate about providing an honest, flexible and high quality service. We build lasting relationships with our candidates and clients, and deliver outcomes that both cost-effective and timely
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Clear competitive commission structure
- Gym membership with pool and spa
- Fun Liked minded colleagues
- Office Games room
- Multiple Social Events, Michelin Star Dinners, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Events
- 25 days holiday a year (not including bank holidays)
- Trendy offices in a We Work building
- Work in one of the most prestigious fast pace environments in the world
The successful candidate will be assisting experienced hunt hunters within the sector and will be required to:
- Source suitable candidates.
- Gaining candidates interest and establishing interview availability.
- Placing job adverts and monitoring responses.
- Keeping inbox well managed and organised.
- Registering candidates onto the system.
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date.
- Networking from Pinnacle Recruitment’s database.
- Social Media, such as Linked In etc.
- Location : London
- Salary : £23- 26k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 35k OTE)
- Start date : Flexible dates
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a top 40 University with a 2:1 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality – essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Financially Driven and self-motivated
- Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
- A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset and ability to do so
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person