£21-22k + £35k OTE 1st year
Sarah Davies Graduate Fasttrack
2 months ago
Work for one of the most innovative Marketing and Technology companies in London with a competitive salary and incredible incentives.
Graduate Sales Consultant - Marketing & Technology Team
Location: Central London
Salary: £21,000-£22,000 Basic (uncapped commission and first year 35k realistic OTE)
A vibrant and rapidly growing 'MarTech' company that has built up huge success with some of the world’s most exciting start-ups and global brands. The company host’s a fabulous, friendly culture with great perks that have won them awards for employee satisfaction. A fun and buzzy office located in the heart of London and additional Offices located in San Francisco and New York.
With a core focus to ‘Value and empower their employees’. They offer free breakfast 3 days a week, 4:30pm finishes every Friday, an annual all expenses getaway for everyone. They are now seeking ambitious and likeminded individuals to join their sales team and become part of their success.
You will be joining the company’s prestigious training scheme, led by senior executives with over 65 years of experience between them. With an uncapped commission structure, the sky is your limit and it is up to you how much you earn. Last years graduates finished the year with average overall earnings of £36k with top billers earning £42k.
- Monthly Lunches and team drinks
- Fast track to management
- Annual all expenses paid trips abroad
- Weekly socials including cocktails and team night outs
- Monthly incentives, including cash prizes, spa days and iPad.
- Early Friday finishes
- Free breakfast 3 days a week
- Weekly visits from a masseur, and beautician
The day to day role of a Graduate sales executive will vary, and for the first year you will be learning everything you need to know about the business and how to become a successful sales executive. Your duties will include some of the following:
- Business development – Doing a little bit of research, networking and finding the best new clients for the company! Calling up all those big media brands and talking them through what you have to offer, make those contacts and secure a meeting!
- Account management – once the new clients have come on board, its essential to help manage these clients and ensure your relationships runs smoothly! Be their point of call, manage the sales, generate new revenue and keep the clients on the books!
- Meeting with your clients face to face, finding out what they want and offering a solution to their issue, show them what you have to offer and secure the most mutually beneficial deal between you.
- The more calls you make the more successful you will be, so getting on the phones and calling up those potential clients will play a big part of your role.
- We require a confident, tenacious individual who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and ability to communicate over the phone and face to face.
- The position would ideally suit a bright graduate looking for their first step into media sales or an existing sales graduate or would like a role with more variety and progression.
- The role would also suit an individual with a background in sports or a competitive nature, who would enjoy a fast-paced environment and thrive in a target driven environment.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply now!