GC - SDR
3 months ago
Graduate Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to work into a fast pace varied Sales environment? Are looking to work for a company with huge opportunity to grow, develop and further your career?
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme IN AMERICA
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Florida)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Pay rises to 36k after 15 months
- GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday
Salary: £26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE 35k +)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client transforms online content into tangible business results, like traffic, engagement, and revenue. Our Clients award winning SEO platform is powered by a sophisticated AI and machine learning engine. Because it crawls the web and collects first-party data, it is the only company capable of web-wide, real-time measurement of digital content engagement across all digital channels, including search, social, and mobile. The company founded in 2007 is venture backed by some of the top venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley Our clients have 1,650+ global customers including 57 of the Fortune 100.
- Minimum 2:1degree level in any discipline from a Russell Group University
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Marketing Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confident, Competitive and resilient
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack.