GC - SE / FMCG
10 days ago
*GRADUATES WANTED* 3 ROLES AVAILABLE – NO EXSPERIENCE NEEDED
Graduate Sales Executive - FMCG
Are you looking to work into a fast pace varied FMCG Sales environment? Are looking to work for a company with huge opportunity to grow, develop and further your career? A Sales company which does not believe in cold calling!
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 25 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
Salary: £22,000 – 24,000 basic salary (OTE £35,000)
Start Date: ASAP
Our clients having just passed the 18-month mark, they have grown to a company of over 20
employees with a global presence. They are looking for enthusiastic self-starters, keen to prove themselves in a collaborative and competitive sales environment, to join the team and continue our growth.
The role is perfect for a sales superstar. Predominantly your role will be seeking out,
developing and capitalising on new business opportunities with premium outlets. You
will start these relationships mainly on the phone, using your persistence and
persuasive skills to secure and conduct face to face meetings with a variety of clients to
encourage the first sale. From there, your role will be to manage, develop and build
depth in each customer relationship, ensuring that they receive a top-quality service
from you, to go along with the premium products we create.
- Minimum 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Marketing Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confident, Competitive and resilient
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.