£19,500 + uncapped commission – 1st year 45k OTE, 2nd year 75k OTE
3 months ago
Graduate Sales Executive – Sales for a Tech Start-up – One of the Quickest Growing Companies in the UK
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £19,500 + uncapped commission – 1st year 45k OTE, 2nd year 75k OTE
Start date: ASAP
The company is an innovator in terms of producing new software for businesses. They work with some of the biggest and well-known companies in the country. They are looking for a recent, hardworking graduate to join their sales team. Their offices are of modern design and situated in the center of Manchester. They have set records for their rate of expansion in the two years since their inception, and they are keen to become a market leader in the near future.
You will be selling niche software into huge companies, including hedge funds and investment banks. It is a slower sales cycle with the client in question because the product is high value, so it is key that candidates are consultative and capable of dealing with C-level execs and above. There will be less of an emphasis on creating new business than other sales roles, with the successful candidate being given an initial client base to build from. Instead, the successful candidate will be expected to build strong relationships with those clients, securing future services and deals. There are huge potential earnings in this role, as well as great incentives for top performers.
- A strong work ethic is absolutely key in sales; you will be working more than a 9-5!
- Resilience; this is not a job for the faint-hearted, good salespeople will be able to handle rejection.
- A competitive nature; people who do well in sales are eager to beat out competitors and be the best amongst their colleagues.
- Be money motivated; you have to want the rewards to succeed in sales.
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above, ideally since 2012.
- Have a hunger to achieve.