3 months ago
Would you be interested in working for a multi-award-winning sales firm? Do you want to be trained in all aspects of Finance? How about working with some of the world’s leading investment banks, stock-brokers and hedge funds?
With one of the most competitive basic salaries you will find for an entry level position in Manchester, this really is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your rewarding sales career at one of the UK’s largest financial consultancy firms.
Graduate Scheme – Financial Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 plus uncapped commission
Location: Central Manchester
Our client offer real career opportunities for a financial sales executive in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Their remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firms overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely quickly in terms of promotion.
Since 2009 they have grown by over 100 team members. Due to their success they have also began their expansion across the UK. They place a huge emphasis on team training and development, and ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. Their teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
Financial Sales Executive - The Role:
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Working in a complete range of sectors, and understanding the different employment issues they might face;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 businesses;
- Opportunity to put forward new ideas to the growing team;
- Speaking to Financial Directors, Managing Directors and HR Directors discussing their business structure;
Financial Sales Executive - Your Profile:
- 2:2 Degree level or equivalent in any subject;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- You must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone;
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.