5 days ago
Immediate Starts Available
One of the UKs top 10 large companies to work for (2017), our client is a consistently growing tech sales organisation with offices all across the UK. Looking for motivated and hungry graduates to join their ever-expanding sales team, successful candidates will be selling hardware, software and IT services in this fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. This unique opportunity offers you the chance to earn commission from day one as you will be trained in how to manage your own accounts rather than handing over leads.
Graduate Tech Sales Executives – Jan 2019 Grad Scheme
£23k Basic (1st year OTE £35k)
October Start Date
- Company phone
- 23 days annual holiday
- Weekly drinks evenings
- Opportunity for rapid performance based progression
- Subsidised gym membership
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Holiday and lunch club performance rewards
This exciting role offers an opportunity to get involved in the entire sales process from small sales through to big ticket deals.
- Find new business for the company by cold calling prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2019)
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Motivated by a target driven environment
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.