£22,000 (1st year OTE £40k)
6 months ago
Immediate Start Available
One of the Sunday Time’s 100 Best Small Companies to Work For (2017). A business who value personality almost as much as performance with enviable benefits and international offices! My client is a recruitment business offering exceptional earning potential, bespoke industry leading training and organic growth. Since 2001 they have been providing highly skilled technical and managerial candidates to organisations across the Energy and IT / Technology sectors – from global corporations to local SMEs. This is an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to kick-start their career with a business that truly values people and offers amazing work-life balance!
Graduate Tech Recruitment Consultant – US Offices
£22k Basic (1st year OTE £40k)
Immediate Start Date Available
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Duvet day incentives
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.