3 months ago
*GRADUATES WANTED* - 3 ROLES AVAILABLE
Graduate Tech Sales Executive
Are you looking to work into a fast pace varied Sales environment? Are looking to work for a company with huge opportunity to grow, develop and further your career?
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme IN AMERICA
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (Skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Florida)
- Annual Winter and Summer parties
- Monthly Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, NFL)
- Company sports teams
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT after 6 months
- Pay rises to 36k after 15 months
- GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
- 25 days holiday
Salary: £22,000 - 26,000 basic salary + uncapped commission structure(OTE £40k +)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client transforms online content into tangible business results, like traffic, engagement, and revenue. Our Clients award winning SEO platform is powered by a sophisticated AI and machine learning engine. The company founded in 2007 is venture backed by some of the top venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley Our clients have 1,650+ global customers including 57 of the Fortune 100.
- Minimum 2:1degree level in any discipline from a Russell Group University
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Marketing Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confident, Competitive and resilient
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
As a graduate TECH sales executive you will receive full training provided by the senior members of the company. The role is a varied, dynamic, fast paced rewarding job. Your daily routine could consist of managing existing clients and developing new client relationships to increase revenue and profit. Building rapport with new and existing clients to allow you to understand their needs and provide them with the best service. Managing accounts all the way through from sale to completion to ensure the process runs smoothly. Maintaining accurate sales records so it is clear whether revenue targets are being met and the number of sales made is enough.