£23.5k (1st year OTE £35k+)
5 days ago
Flexible Starts Available
Want to work for an award winning business? "Best Company to Work For" 2018
One of the UK's largest graduate hirers, with offices nationwide, this market leading technology sales client is looking to hire ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic recent graduates to join their ever-expanding sales team. Working with a range of blue chip clients and vendors, they are well established in the market and as such offer invaluable learning and experience to any new members of their team.
The job will begin with a structured 2 week residential training programme where you will learn alongside the national intake of graduates. Overseen by one of the company’s Senior Account Managers, the role will quickly develop into a full 360 sales role including new business generation and Account Management. With regular company and individual incentives and an exemplary Corporate Social Responsibilty programme, this is a great opportunity to join a team who truly value workplace culture and environment.
Junior Account Manager – Graduate Tech Sales
£23.5k Basic (1st year OTE £35k)
Immediate start dates available
- Company phone & laptop
- Uncapped commission structure
- 22 days annual holiday (plus birthday off)
- Never more than 3 months away from a promotion!
- Extensive 3 month training programme
- Regular lunch club performance rewards
- Fantastic work culture with regular socials (Wimbledon, Royal Ascot to name a few)
- Find new business for the company by reaching out to prospective clients
- Support Senior Managers with key account management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Be confident and comfortable talking to senior level staff
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Develop excellent product knowledge
- Recent graduate (2016-2018)
- Minimum 2:1 degree in any subject
- Interest in financial markets advantageous
- Previous sales experience not essential – full training provided
- Ambitious with competitive nature (demonstrable via sports or academia)
- Target driven and goal oriented
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Josh Knight at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.