5 months ago
Recruitment Consultant – FMCG Market – Entry Level Position
Salary: £20.5k base to £25k after 1st 6 months
OTE: £40,000 (Earnings 1st year)
Start Date: ASAP
Our clients is an industry leading recruitment agency specialising in placing talented individuals into the FMCG markets (Fast moving consumer goods). After Rebranding and receiving large-scale financial backing, the company are looking to grow in size by next summer. Our client has predicted that new starters within 18months will be running their own division and building their own team- So great progression structure!
Perks of the job!
- Quarterly and annual bonuses (1k bonus every quarter & 4k bonus every year)
- Top billers started the company 4 years ago so amazing mentorship
- 12 week structured training program
- 25 days holiday
- Great team culture – Team building/ Quarterly events days (Go Ape, Ascot, European holidays)
- Super modern, swanky offices
Your role as a recruitment consultant
Within this company you will start off as an associate consultant (which is a fancy term for trainee) for the first 6 month of the role. This is designed for you to learn the market, grow your own clientele and become an expert in the market and your role. After this 6 month period you will graduate to a full time consultant were you will work both searching for your own candidates, deal with your own accounts and make LOTS of money.
Who are you?
Our client is looking for an individual with a clear drive to succeed in a career. Someone who has previous life experience working in an office environment or has worked consistently throughout university is desired. Ambition and a competitive nature in essential! Apply if you feel you are:
- Mature and professional
- Someone who will motivate and add value to the company
- Someone with a competitive streak; Sporty, driven individuals thrive in this environment.
- We’re looking for someone with exceptional communication skills.
- A hard worker who is willing to put in the hours to achieve.
- Someone who has a proven experience showing resilience.
- A clear financial motivation and drive to make money.
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Hannah Carroll at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.