£21000 - £55000 + uncapped commission
6 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £21000 - £55000 + uncapped commission
Location: Bank, London
Start date: ASAP
With a fantastic benefits package, extremely competitive pension scheme, regular incentives and the opportunity to become one of the most renowned names in the financial recruitment industry – this is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career for an exception global organisation.
Big Data is Big Business. 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years alone. Our client specialises in helping firms unlock and harness the massive opportunities that Big Data presents. Working closely with organisations centered in London, Silicon Valley, Stockholm and Munich this really is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a global reach that is always expanding.
Our client works with global clients on an individual basis consistently delivering exceptional levels of services to all of their clients and candidates. They work with London’s elite Investment Banks, Big Data firms and Tech Start-Ups being the recruiter of choice and the industry benchmark for quality and delivery.
With excellent, modern offices located in the heart of London and close to Bank and Monument underground stations, our client are looking for two driven, intelligent and hard-working graduates to join their researching recruitment team.
What will your day to day look like?
This is a recruitment role but not as you know it! It will be your responsibility to source the best possible candidates from across the nation, find out their needs and wants and then match them to a vacancy. You will need to work hard, be tenacious with your attitude day to day and also incorporate the most effective research methods available to you. Those who are able to effectively research individuals and the markets that they operate within are often the individuals that excel with our client.
You will be expected to:
- Market research: A lack of knowledge and listening skills is the number one complaint about recruiters. Our client has a culture of learning and will spend a significant amount of time educating themselves before they even look at a job specification
- Meetings: Face to face time is incredibly important to our client. You will listen, consult and take notes on candidate's needs in order to best match them with the vacancy that suits them
- Interview preparation: Once you have found the best of the best, it will be your responsibility to guide candidates through the interview process; inform them of the opportunities available and ensure they are in the best possible position to succeed
Who we are looking for?
Our client are looking for intelligent, motivated and consultative individuals to join their recruitment team. Research has to be at the forefront of your mind, you need to be Wikipedia addict and want to know everything possible about a particular market, company or job vacancy in order to ensure you are providing the best service possible. This is not an easy job and you will need to be an extremely hard worker and want to go the extra mile – this is of course rewarded with exceptional commission bonuses and vertical movement through the organisation.
- 2:1 from a reputable university
- Driven and motivated to perform at the best of your ability
- Resilient in nature and adopt a never give up attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Be friendly and personable
- Motivated by being successful and earning as much as possible