6 months ago
Role: Sales Development Representative (Spanish & French Speaking)
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 (+ bonuses)
Start Date: Immediate Hires Available!
- Exciting, dynamic start-up environment
- Competitive salary package (plus bonuses)
- 25 days holiday per year
- Stretch your career and skills – theres no limits on where the company could go – get involved!
- Training budget for your career and personal development
- Performance-based incentives and rewards
- Free snacks all day every day!
Do you speak French or Spanish fluently? Fancy using them every day in an exciting, dynamic start-up?
Our client is looking for at least two Sales Development Representatives to join their sales and development team. After being founded in 2014, the number of staff has tripled in the last two years, and their revenue growth is doubling every year. This is a great time to get involved with a young yet already well-established company, especially after they secured £7,000,000 in funding late last year!
As a company, they work with over 300 brands both nationally and across the globe to deliver first class marketing referral programs. Some of their brands include Benefit Cosmetics, Ted Baker and ZipCar to name a few. This technology platform has enhanced marketing techniques worldwide, and they need two Sales Development Representatives to reach out to more brands and spread the word of their service even further!
- Identifying and reaching out to prospective clients through telephone and face-to-face communication
- Developing professional relationships with new and continuing businesses in order to promote your service
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Maintain client and candidate information through our internal database and job boards
- Develop expert knowledge in your field
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish or French
- University educated with 2:2 or above
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Resilient and driven individual
- Demonstrable work ethic
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential – full training is provided!
If you think you’d be well suited to this role and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Millie Hodgkinson at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.