7 months ago
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, my client has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. My client has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
My client is continuing to scale a world-class Sales Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and setting new customers demos for the Senior Sales Team to close.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will develop search engine marketing knowledge through mentorship and our sales training program. All of our SDR’s are on a defined promotional track to an Account Executive position.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the BrightEdge Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training in the USA
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Complete advanced sales and SEO certifications
- Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the technology, industry trends, and competition
What it Takes to be Successful
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required (2:1 minimum)
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Privately held and the leader in cloud-based SEO and Content Performance Marketing solutions for over 1200 enterprise, corporate, and agency customers and 9000 brands. The platform boosts their marketing performance by streamlining, automating, and integrating search optimization, social marketing, and content performance management capabilities for its customers. Advanced BrightEdge technology delivers visibility, executable recommendations, competitive insights, and dynamic performance metrics. With the largest technology, sales, and customer success teams in our industry, we help customers innovate and execute to achieve superior marketing performance.