Up to £24000 depending on experience (plus commission)
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity to join an exciting company, based in central Manchester who are currently looking for 3 motivated graduates to join their recruitment team ASAP.
The company is a successful B2B sales company who currently have a large and prestigious client base. The earning potential with the company is huge, with commission available to earn within the first week of joining the business. There is no glass ceiling with this company, and the candidate with the right motivations, work ethic and willingness to succeed could be progressing and earning up to £40k in their first year.
What we need from you
- You are very financially driven, and you are excited at the idea of earning commission and being in control of your earnings
- You are keen to progress and want an environment offering a clear career path
- You thrive in a target driven environment and love the challenge of hitting and exceeding these.
- You don’t like to lose – you have a competitive streak and being at the top is the only option
- You have energy and are a great communication, via the phone and face to face.
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited commission on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £30-35k in your first year alone.
- Fast progression in a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Office bar
- No experience needed, full training received throughout.
- Monthly Michelin star lunch clubs
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Tuesday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Team socials and annual trips away, Christmas dinner last year was in Prague!
- Your birthday off!
Some responsibilities will include
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new business, predominantly via the phone.
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
- Placing job adverts and searching job boards to find suitable candidates.
- Contacting potential candidates or clients via the phone
- Screen potential candidates, conducting interviews and establishing their suitability.
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.