£21-22k + £35k OTE 1st year
Sarah Davies Graduate Fasttrack
3 months ago
Talent Acquisition Representative – *Graduate Role*
Central London, Shoreditch (WeWork)
£22,500 with uncapped commission and projected 1st year earnings of £36k
Are you smart, ambitious, forward thinking and ready to help shape the future of one of London’s most exciting scale ups?
Maybe you have just finished travelling the world on your gap year, or perhaps you have just finished University! Either way, our client is now looking for recent graduates like yourself to join their team!
Founded in 2015, the company is a professional and fast-growing recruitment consultancy with over 60 employees across two offices in the UK. They offer bespoke staffing solutions to a range of small and medium sized companies and large corporations within the Technology industry. They aim to be the forefront of Technology recruitment and have recently moved to a bigger office to help their current growth plans.
As a Talent Acquisition Representative, you will have a range of responsibilities, and able to make an impact on the company from day one. Some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Pulling CVs, searching job boards and following leads to establish new talent.
- Reaching out to potential candidates via the phone.
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with clients
- Networking and seeking new clients with the overall aim of a mutually beneficial deal
The company is based in a We work office in Shoreditch, benefiting from cocktails on a Thursday, free breakfast on a Monday and beer on tap from 2pm! The company offer an incredibly supportive environment, with a tight knit and social team. A ‘work hard, play hard’ attitude is at the forefront of the company, and you are regular rewarded for your hard work with team drinks incentives and trips away!
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited commission on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £30-35k in your first year alone.
- Fast progression in a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Early finish – expect a 16:30pm finish on a Friday!
- ‘Thirsty Thursdays’ – weekly cocktails and early finish on the Thursday
- A beer tap that turns on at 2pm DAILY.
- No experience needed, full training received throughout.
- Monthly Michelin star lunch clubs
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Monday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Team socials and annual trips away, Christmas dinner last year was in Prague!
- Your birthday off!
- You’ve recently graduated with a degree in any given subject (will consider exceptional candidates with a years commercial experience)
- You’re willing to put in hard work and be rewarded for it.
- You enjoy a challenging environment and are driven to succeed.
- You thrive with having set targets and goals to achieve.
- You are resilient and want to progress to the top
- You are an excellent at communicating both face to face and via the phone
If you think you'd be well suited and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.