GC - TA - F into T
2 months ago
*GRADUATES WANTED * - MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
Talent Associate – Finance into tech X4
Be one of the first 10 candidates to apply to one of the Top Recruitment Firms in London with international opportunity.
Our client since 1988, have supported many of the world’s top organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world. Our clients are proud to be different they have built their reputation on being fair, open and flexible approach to the business. Where others saw reasons against starting up, our clients saw an opportunity to do things better. Validation of that belief has been overwhelming from their clients and candidates, leading to international recognition and awards to show for it.
- Graduate Training Scheme – AWARD WINNING PROGRAMME
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives
- Clear competitive commission structure
- Gym membership with pool and spa
- Multiple Social Events, Michelin Star Dinners, Outdoor Activities, Rooftop Events
- 24 days holiday a year and Christmas Period off (not including bank holidays)
- Sociable and dynamic working environment
- Source suitable candidates.
- Gaining candidates interest and establishing interview availability.
- Placing job adverts and monitoring responses.
- Recruitment is a sales role - it involves placing candidates into suitable roles, building relationships with new businesses and managing existing accounts
- It is not HR! This role is not about helping people, it is a B2B sales role
- Headhunting and using social networks to approach new candidates
- Location : London
- Salary : £22 - 27k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (OTE 35k +)
- Start date : Flexible dates
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a red brick University with a 2:1 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality – essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Highly Motivated and Driven to succeed in london
- Competitive drive (preferable to play sport to a high level)
- Natural ability to Build Rapport with a variety of people
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.