Up to £25000 depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
7 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Graduate Role)
Love the idea of earning up to £40k in your first year??
Super competitive and hate the idea of losing?
We want to hear from you!!
*5 Roles Available*
Established in 2007, the company is the UK’s market leader in providing recruitment solutions and have won several awards for their success. You will be joining a team of experienced recruiters who are currently expanding due to their rapid growth. They are seeking 5 hungry, ambitious and fun individuals to join their recruitment team.
The company is based in the heart of London with a fun and dynamic environment. Think table tennis in your lunch break, free breakfast on a Tuesday, weekly drinks, and a dress down culture! It is a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture. If you are up for a challenge and prepared to work hard, then you will be sure to be rewarded for it.
You will be entered into the companies prestigious 12 week-training programme, led by the senior recruitment executives with over 35 years recruitment experience between them. You will become an expect in your field and provided with the knowledge and tools needed to become a successful recruitment consultant.
Some responsibilities will include
- Approaching and networking with new clients to develop new business, predominantly via the phone.
- Securing solid relationships with candidates and sourcing through various platforms
- Attending meetings with established clients, and screening potential candidates
- Placing job adverts and searching job boards to find suitable candidates.
- Contacting potential candidates or clients via the phone
- Screen potential candidates, conducting interviews and establishing their suitability.
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited commission on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £30-35k in your first year alone.
- Fast progression in a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Office bar
- No experience needed, full training received throughout.
- Monthly Michelin star lunch clubs
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Tuesday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Team socials and annual trips away, Christmas dinner last year was in Prague!
- Your birthday off!
- You are very financially driven, and you are excited at the idea of earning commission and being in control of your earnings
- You are keen to progress and want an environment offering a clear career path
- You thrive in a target driven environment and love the challenge of hitting and exceeding these.
- You don’t like to lose – you have a competitive streak and being at the top is the only option
- You have energy and are a great communication, via the phone and face to face.
If you think you’d be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.