4 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Are you looking for a career that will give you unlimited earning potential, monthly progression and want join a company with decades of experience? Then, this client is for you.
Location: Central Manchester
£18,000 - £22,000 base salary + Uncapped commission (£40,000 1st yr)
You will be working with one of the leading tech recruitment firms in the Uk, placing talented individuals into high-end, innovative tech firms. With impressive offices located across the country and an abundance of included benefits, this is a fantastic position for any driven graduate.
Our client offers exceptional earning potential, bespoke internal training led by an industry expert, organic growth and the opportunity to be promoted internally. 76% of their senior consultants and management population started at graduate level.
The company are rated of the best places to work in the UK and have achieved this accolade through their exceptional training programs and state of the art working environments.
Benefits of the job
- You will get an automatic Increase on your basic salary when you achieve your first full target as a Recruitment consultant.
- Company holiday incentives (winter and summer - all expenses paid), regular high achiever lunch clubs, seasonal events and quarterly socials.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- All expenses paid training academy.
- Early finish Fridays.
- High graduate base salary.
- Perk box membership.
- A leading Smartphone
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector. You will then qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques and mentor them through the interview process. You will learn efficient negotiating, influential and persuasive techniques to achieve the best outcomes for the business, the clients and also the candidates. Through the graduate academy you will gain a strong commercial awareness which will assist you in generate leads; this will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant.
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate (2015-2018 desired)
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- The perfect candidate will have previous experience showing resilience in the work place.
- You must have a financial drive and be self-motivated.
- Confidence really is key therefore we’re looking for talented individuals with an abundance of charisma.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Hit apply now!
If you think you’d be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to send over your CV to Hannah Carroll at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If this seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.