5 months ago
A Recruitment Firm looking for 6 hungry graduates to start their award winning training programme over the summer with International Opportunities placement in New York.
The company is a prestigious and established global search firm, with offices worldwide. In their London hub alone, they have over 160 members of staff and are looking for top graduate talent to join their award winning research team. Our Client works with cliental in Technology, Start-ups and Capital markets. 90% of the world's data has been created in the last two years alone. Our client specialises in helping firms unlock and harness the massive opportunities that Big Data presents
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities.
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
As with all recruitment roles, the position offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a clear idea of the entire recruitment process as well as managing interviews for prospective candidates. Additionally, meeting with existing and new clients in order to better understand their needs. One on one training will be given from day one by a senior consultant enabling the candidate to learn from an experienced professional.
- Location : London
- Salary : £25k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 40k OTE)
- Start date : ASAP
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.1 or Higher from a top university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature – preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.