GC-TRC - Finance
9 days ago
*Graduates Wanted * - High End Financial Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant X 4
Recruitment Firm looking for 4 hungry graduates to start their award winning training programme with International Opportunities placement in New York.
Our Client founded in 2010 to provide buy-side managers with organic growth solutions and opportunities for acquisitions. The business works holistically across investment managers, with specialists in investment, asset raising and non-investment. Their product is based on detailed research into each function that cover and this is supported by current maps of all business lines.
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities.
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
As with all recruitment roles, the position offers the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a clear idea of the entire recruitment process as well as managing interviews for prospective candidates. Additionally, meeting with existing and new clients in order to better understand their needs. One on one training will be given from day one by a senior consultant enabling the candidate to learn from an experienced professional.
- Location : London
- Salary : £25k basic salary + uncapped commission structure (1st year 40k OTE)
- Start date : ASAP
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.1 or Higher from a top university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature – preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to George Chaffer at Graduate Fasttrack at email@example.com or call on 0203 621 8119.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.